If there is one thing I miss eating, it's tortilla chips. They are the perfect vehicle for shoving massive amounts of food into your mouth. The crunch, the saltiness, the genetically modified corn. Oh, right. Can't have any of that anymore. But sometimes I really want something that is just so bad for you, but I want it to be good. And I want to treat the kids to something special.
These Paleo sweet potato nachos really filled my craving. I could have eaten all of them, but I did share, a little. Now, I'm impatient, so here is how this is going to work. You are on your own with making the chili, because I haven't posted our recipe for chili yet because I had 19 family members staying at my house this weekend and the double batch of chili I made was gone before I got a chance to take a photo. I will give you a couple of links to some Paleo chili recipes to help you out though. Also, this photo is a cheater, I used Alexia sweet potato waffle fries. You can totally make this with homemade sweet potato fries though!
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (Or Alexia sweet potato waffle fries)
- 2 cups of Paleo chili
- Cheese - optional
- Sour Cream - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Peel and cut your potatoes into fries (or arrange Alexia fries on pan)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until crisp
- Heat up chili on stovetop or in microwave
- Layer fries on plate, top with chili and optional toppings