Who doesn’t love bacon? One of the first things I am looking forward to eating after my baby is born is BACON. I’m pretty sure that it will be requested while at the hospital, several times. Check out our 15 favorite Paleo bacon recipes!
Fall is approaching quickly; here are some great Paleo ideas to take to your next tailgate or football watch party. It’s always nice to bring something that you know fits into your Paleo lifestyle. I bet your non-Paleo friends will enjoy them as well!
- Pineapple Bacon Bites
- Bacon Wrapped Avocados
- Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Crispy Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus (I Substitute Bacon for the Prosciutto)
- Bacon Wrapped Butternut Squash Bites
- Paleo Bacon-Wrapped Salmon Jalapeno “Poppers”
- Bacon Wrapped Artichoke Hearts
Remember when bacon was just for breakfast? Thank goodness we've evolved!
- Honey Bacon Pork Tenderloin
- Bacon Wrapped Guacamole Stuffed Chicken - Say What?????
- Paleo Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Zucchini
- Bacon-Wrapped Salmon
- Paleo Noodles with Shrimp and Bacon
And we can’t leave out dessert! What do you think of bacon for dessert? The key to sweetness is always salt, so bacon pairs with so many of our favorite desserts!
- Dark Chocolate Bacon Bark - Make sure you are using a dairy-free chocolate chip
- Maple Bacon Gluten Free Cupcakes With Bacon Buttercream
- Paleo Maple Bacon Donuts - Bonus, these can double as a Mom approved breakfast!